Terms and Conditions
In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client", “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", “Ourselves”, “We” and "Us", refers to our Company, Nipawin Regional Park. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing Canada Law. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. Authorized employees within the company on a need to know basis only use any information collected from individual customers. Employees and Company will not have access to your payment information. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our customers. Parliament has created specific offences for unauthorised actions against computer systems and data. We will investigate any such actions with a view to prosecuting and/or taking civil proceedings to recover damages against those responsible
Client records are regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party, other than if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities. Clients have the right to request sight of, and copies of any and all Client Records we keep, on the proviso that we are given reasonable notice of such a request. Clients are requested to retain copies of any literature issued in relation to the provision of our services. Where appropriate, we shall issue Client’s with appropriate written information, handouts or copies of records as part of an agreed contract, for the benefit of both parties.
We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by this Company will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
Exclusions and Limitations
The information on this web site is provided on an "as is" basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, this Company:
§ excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the Company’s literature; and
§ excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
This Company does not however exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence. The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer are affected.
Mastercard and Visa Credit Cards are acceptable methods of payment. Our Terms are payment in full at time of reservation. This will cover the Camping fees required in full but all other purchases such as park passes, boat passes, etc., will be charged and paid for upon arrival at Nipawin Regional Park.
Cancellation, Reduce Length of Stay & Refund Policy
All cancellations and refunds must be in accordance with Nipawin Regional Park’s Cancellation and Refund Policies as stated below. Refunds are NOT given for an eviction, vacating your site early, inclement weather, wildlife, insects, water quality, air quality, fire bans, liquor bans, car trouble, or getting lost.
Reservations are held until noon of the day after your scheduled arrival date. If you do not notify the park directly of the late arrival, your reservation will be cancelled, ,all reservation and camping fees will be forfeited and the park will have the right to give the site away to another camper.
If you reserve a site for the full 4 months and decide to reduce your length of stay, you must give at minimum 14 day notice prior to your arrival at the Park at the beginning of the season and you will receive a refund of 50% for the days that are cancelled.
If you reserve a site for the full 4 months and decide to cancel the entire stay, you must give at minimum 30 days notice prior to your arrival at the Park at the beginning of the season and you will receive a refund of 50% of the total paid at time of reservation.
If you reserve a site for a month or longer and decide to reduce your length of stay, you must give a minimum 7 day notice prior to your arrival at the Park, you will be not be charged a fee to make the change and refunded your camping fees for the cancelled dates. If you do not give at least 7 days notice you will not receive a refund.
If you reserve a site for a month or longer and decide to cancel your entire reservation, you must give a minimum 7 day notice prior to your arrival at the Park, you will be charged $25 cancellation fee and be refunded the remainder of your camping fees. If you give less than 7 days notice but more than 2 days notice, you will be charged the $25 cancellation fee, forfeit one night's camping fee and be refunded the remainder of your camping fees. If you give less than 2 days notice you will be charged the $25 cancellation fee, forfeit 50% of camping fees and be refunded the remainder of your fees.
If you reserve a site for less than a month and decide to reduce your length of stay, you must give a minimum 3 days notice prior to your arrival at the Park. (OUR DAY BEGINS AT 12AM AND ENDS AT 12PM) and you will not be charged to make the change.
If you reserve a site for less than a month and decide to cancel your reservation, you must give a minimum 3 days notice prior to your arrival at the Park, you will be charged a $25 cancellation fee and refunded the remainder of your camping fees. If you give less than 3 days notice but more than 2 days notice, you will be charged the $25 cancellation fee, forfeit one night’s camping fee and be refunded the remainder of your camping fees. If you give less than 2 days notice you will be charged the $25 cancellation fees, forfeit 50% of camping fees and be refunded the remainder of your fees.
Campsite reservations for one month or longer will start being accepted January 15, 2016 at 9 am. ONLINE ONLY
Campsite reservations for any length of time will start being accepted February 1, 2016 at 9 am. ONLINE ONLY
Phone calls, and emails WILL NOT be accepted for reservations until the park opens May 5, 2016.
Rules of the Park & Mini Golf Course
All rules of the Park and Golf Course must be obeyed at all times. By using this site and agreeing to these Terms you are agreeing to follow all rules and regulations of the Park and Golf Course while using the Park and Golf Course. Failure to obey and follow these rules in full may result in eviction from the Park and Golf course with no refunds to be given. Rules and Regulations are posted on this website, throughout the Park and Golf Course and below. These rules may change or be added to without notice, please read them often.
1. Every vehicle that enters the park must have a regional park pass. These passes must be displayed in clear view for park attendants to see. Passes must be shown at gate house upon entry into park every time.
2. All boats that enter the park must have a boat pass. These passes must be displayed in clear view on the windshield of your truck (NOT BOAT) and shown upon request of park employee.
3. Quiet time is 11:00pm to 7:00am.
4. We allow one unit per site with no more than 6 people per site. Any questions please call 306-862-3237. One screened tent is allowed or one pup tent. There is an additional fee if tent occupants are not minors of $18 per night.
5. Reserved sites will be held until noon of the day after your scheduled arrival unless prior arrangements have been made.
6. Check in time is 2:00pm and check out time is 12:00 noon. Please register early if you decide to extend your stay with us. You must report to the office before 10am on departure date if you need a late departure time, a fee will apply to this.
7. Daytime visitors are welcome to use the picnic sites but all campsites are strictly for the use of overnight guests.
8. Speed limit is 15km through most areas of park and 10km thru playground area. Please drive slowly and safely obeying all signage.
9. No open fires allowed anywhere on park property, please use fire pits provided. Wood can be purchased at front gate @ $6 per bundle from the hours of 8am to 8:30 pm.
10. No cutting of trees or shrubs (this
will be cause for immediate eviction).
11. Pets are permitted, but must be on a leash. You must clean up after your pets.
12. Don’t invite a thief! Please keep your camping equipment locked in your vehicle/trailer when not in use. Don’t let a dishonest camper spoil your stay.
13. Fish filleting is strictly prohibited in all areas of the park except in the fish filleting shack. Please follow all rules of use for fish filleting shack.
14. Vandalism, rowdiness or untidiness will not be tolerated on these premises. Do not leave garbage in your site and no garbage in the fire pit, there is a $25 fee if left in a mess.
15. Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
16. There is a marina within the park please see Twin Marine for vacancies.
17. Boats are to be parked in boat parking areas (unhitched) or in campsites.
18. Please try to keep all vehicles and boats from blocking the roadways.
19. No parking on green spaces or in no parking zones.
20. Please use garbage cans and recycle bins provided.
21. Absolutely no ATV’S, GOLF CARTS, OR FIREWORKS are allowed on park property.
22. Please report any problems to PARK STAFF during your stay.
23. The park reserves the right to refuse
service or evict customers who do not follow the rules and regulations of the
park and mini golf course.
VERBAL & PHYSICAL ABUSE WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.
We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. Additionally, for systems administration, detecting usage patterns and troubleshooting purposes, our web servers automatically log standard access information including browser type, access times/open mail, URL requested, and referral URL. This information is not shared with third parties and is used only within this Company on a need-to-know basis. Any individually identifiable information related to this data will never be used in any way different to that stated above without your explicit permission.