Terms and Conditions
MasterCard and Visa credit cards are acceptable method of payment. Terms are payment of camping fees, in full, at time of reservation. All other purchases, such as park passes, boat passes, etc will be paid for upon arrival at Nipawin Regional Park.
Cancellation, Shorten Length of Stay and Refund Policy:
All cancellations and refunds must be in accordance with the Nipawin Regional Park's Cancellation and Refund Policies, as stated below. Refunds are NOT given for an eviction, vacating your site early, inclement weather, wildlife, insects, water quality, fire bans, liquor bans, car or RV trouble, or getting lost.
Reservations are held until noon of the day after your scheduled arrival date. If you do not notify the park directly of a late arrival, your reservation will be cancelled . All reservation and camping fees will be forfeited and the park will have the right to assign the site to another camper.
Please note that our day begins at 12 am and ends at 12 pm.
Please note our check in time is 2 pm
CANCELLATION POLICIES (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AS THE POLICY HAS CHANGED)
- Campers cancelling their entire reservation will be charged a $25.00 Cancellation Fee.
Reservation of 1 - 3 nights:
- Require 48 hours' notice prior to check in time for full refund - cancellation fee.
- Less than 48 hours prior to check in time forfeit 1 night's fee + cancellation fee.
Reservation of 4 - 6 nights:
- Require 48 hours' notice prior to check in time for full refund - cancellation fee.
- Less than 48 hours' notice prior to check in time forfeit 2 nights + cancellation fee.
Reservation of 7 - 14 nights:
- Require 72 hours' notice prior to check in time for full refund - cancellation fee.
- Less than 72 hours' notice prior to check in time forfeit 3 night's fees + cancellation fee.
Reservation of 15 - 29 nights:
- Require 1 weeks' notice prior to check in time for full refund - cancellation fee.
- Less than 1 weeks' notice to check in time forfeit 1 week + cancellation fee.
Reservation of 30 nights or more:
- Require 2 weeks' notice prior to check in time for full refund - cancellation fee.
- Less than 2 weeks' notice prior to check in time forfeit 2 weeks + cancellation fee.
CHANGING RESERVATION POLICY ( READ CAREFULL AS POLICY HAS CHANGED)
- If you choose to reduce your stay, you will be refunded 50% for each night you cancel.
In using this website you are deemed to
have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
The following terminology applies
to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and
any or all Agreements: "Client", “You” and “Your” refers to you,
the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and
conditions. "The Company", “Ourselves”, “We” and "Us",
refers to our Company, Nipawin Regional Park. “Party”,
“Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the
Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration
of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client
in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed
duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s
needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in
accordance with and subject to, prevailing Canada Law. Any use of the above
terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation
and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as
referring to same.
committed to protecting your privacy. Authorized employees within the company
on a need to know basis only use any information collected from individual
customers. Employees and Company will not have access to your payment
information. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best
possible service to our customers. Parliament has created specific offences for
unauthorised actions against computer systems and data. We will investigate any
such actions with a view to prosecuting and/or taking civil proceedings to
recover damages against those responsible
records are regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any
third party, other than if legally required to do so to the appropriate
authorities. Clients have the right to request sight of, and copies of any and
all Client Records we keep, on the proviso that we are given reasonable notice
of such a request. Clients are requested to retain copies of any literature
issued in relation to the provision of our services. Where appropriate, we
shall issue Client’s with appropriate written information, handouts or copies
of records as part of an agreed contract, for the benefit of both parties.
We will not sell, share, or rent your
personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for
unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by this Company will only be in connection
with the provision of agreed services and products.
Exclusions and Limitations
The information on this web site is provided on an "as is" basis. To
the fullest extent permitted by law, this Company:
§ excludes all representations and
warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be
provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to
any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the Company’s literature;
§ excludes all liability for damages
arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes,
without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not
the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things
or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss),
damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the
data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental
Company does not however exclude liability for death or personal injury caused
by its negligence. The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the
extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer are
Campsite reservations for one month or longer will start being accepted January 15, 2019 at 9 am. ONLINE ONLY
Campsite reservations for any length of time will start being accepted February 1, 2019 at 9 am. ONLINE ONLY
Phone calls, and emails WILL NOT be accepted for reservations until the park opens May 5, 2019.
Park will be open till October 14, 2019 only if the weather permits for the water to be on.
Rules of the Park & Mini Golf Course
All rules of the Park and Golf Course
must be obeyed at all times. By using this site and agreeing to these Terms you
are agreeing to follow all rules and regulations of the Park and Golf Course
while using the Park and Golf Course. Failure to obey and follow these rules in
full may result in eviction from the Park and Golf course with no refunds to be
given. Rules and Regulations are posted on this website, throughout the Park
and Golf Course and below. These rules may change or be added to without
notice, please read them often.
vehicle that enters the park must have a regional park pass. These passes must
be displayed in clear view for park attendants to see. Passes must be shown at
gate house upon entry into park every time.
2. All boats
that enter the park must have a boat pass. These passes must be displayed in
clear view on the windshield of your truck (NOT BOAT) and shown upon request of park employee.
3. Quiet time is 11:00pm to 7:00am.
4. We allow one unit per site with no more than 6 people per site. Any questions please call 306-862-3237. One screened tent is allowed or one pup tent. There is an additional fee if tent occupants are not minors of $18 per night.
5. Reserved sites will be held until noon
of the day after your scheduled arrival unless prior arrangements have been made.
6. Check in time is 2:00pm and check out time is 12:00 noon. Please register early if you decide
to extend your stay with us. You must report to the office before 10am on
departure date if you need a late departure time, a fee will apply to this.
7. Daytime visitors are welcome to use
the picnic sites but all campsites are strictly for the use of overnight
8. Speed limit is 15km through most areas of park and 10km thru playground area. Please drive slowly and safely obeying
9. No open fires allowed anywhere on park
property, please use fire pits provided. Wood can be purchased at front gate @ $6 per bundle from the hours of 8am to 8:30 pm.
10. No cutting of trees or shrubs (this
will be cause for immediate eviction).
11. Pets are permitted, but must be on a
leash. You must clean up after your pets.
12. Don’t invite a thief! Please keep your
camping equipment locked in your vehicle/trailer when not in use. Don’t let a
dishonest camper spoil your stay.
13. Fish filleting is strictly prohibited
in all areas of the park except in the fish filleting shack. Please follow all
rules of use for fish filleting shack.
14. Vandalism, rowdiness or untidiness
will not be tolerated on these premises. Do not leave garbage in your site and no garbage in the fire pit, there is a $25 fee if left in a mess.
15. Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
16. There is a marina within the park please see Twin Marine for vacancies.
17. Boats are to be parked in boat parking
areas (unhitched) or in campsites.
18. Please try to keep all vehicles and
boats from blocking the roadways.
19. No parking on green spaces or in no
20. Please use garbage cans and recycle
21. Absolutely no ATV’S, GOLF CARTS, OR FIREWORKS are allowed on park property.
Please report any problems to PARK STAFF during your stay.
23. The park reserves the right to refuse
service or evict customers who do not follow the rules and regulations of the
park and mini golf course.
24. FOR SITES THAT ARE OPEN TILL OCTOBER 14, 2019 IS ONLY IF WEATHER PERMITS
VERBAL & PHYSICAL ABUSE WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.
IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and
gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not
linked to personally identifiable information. Additionally, for systems
administration, detecting usage patterns and troubleshooting purposes, our web
servers automatically log standard access information including browser type,
access times/open mail, URL requested, and referral URL. This information is
not shared with third parties and is used only within this Company on a
need-to-know basis. Any individually identifiable information related to this
data will never be used in any way different to that stated above without your
enable us to retrieve user details for each visit. Cookies are used in some
areas of our site to enable the functionality of this area and ease of use for